Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Favorite Food

My Favorite food:


My favorite food is chicken wings, especially homemade ones. At home, my mother makes the chicken wings with lots of corn flour, thus giving it a crispy texture which I like the most. She sometimes also cooks spicy chicken wings, much like those from Pizza Hut, only that it tastes better and is still steaming hot instead of the cold chicken wings they serve in Pizza Hut. The color of the chicken wing is also appealing, with its light brown hue and some darker parts that were overcooked, I simply could not stop salivating upon looking at it. Combined with the aroma that wafted into my nose when the dish was being cooked, I could almost taste it.

Unfortunately, my mother does not cook this dish very often, about once a month, so I have to turn to other alternatives. The alternative is McDonalds. McDonalds’s chicken wings or Mc Wings also has a very crispy texture, even more crispy than homemade ones but their exterior skin hides the little meat that they contain, which is not as appealing the ones my mother make. KFC or Kentucky’s Fried Chicken is the next in line but even though it is supposed to be renowned for its fried chickens, I find myself hating its chickens as they are not crispy even though the chickens they serve are bigger than that of McDonalds.

http://images.google.com.sg/images?hl=en&q=chicken+wings&cr=countrySG&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=3k-LSvivC6OG6APNy4ClDw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4


No comments:

Post a Comment